I guess, you're my everything

You're the one
whom I have no fear to dance with, I love to sing a song for...


You're the one
who's always there for me whenever my heart dials 911...


You're the one
who lends me your shoulder just exactly at the moment my eyes can't hide the tears anymore...


You're the one
who comes as the very first thought in the morning and the last at my nightfall...


You're the one
who makes me become a bit greedy for having you by my side 24/7...


You're the one
whom I always pray the happiness for each night...


You're the one
who never succeed making me hate you just because you ignore and hurt me...


You're the one
who takes away my pains and fears just by one smile, one touch, one word, and one hug..


You're the one
who's behind my tears and smiles..

You're the one
whose heart I treasure the most, arms I found my heaven at, hands I long to hold, lips I'd love to kiss, name I shout loud inside, eyes I see the stars..



Oh God, I hate the way I could never hate you.. I love you more and more each day..
God, if only I could ask for a miracle in my life just once, please make him feel the same way for me from now onwards until forever and a day..

posted under , |

0 komentar:

Newer Post Older Post Home

it's my suMMeR bReeZe.. :)

my dearest diary in which I can write to express the way I feel deepest inside.. it may reply with silence but it surely listens the best.. :)

kindly listen.. :)


Recent Comments