For My Dearest

This post is dedicated to my dearest man (this is the first time I admit someone as a man, a truly gentle man) in the whole world (hope it's not too soon to say this that you're getting scared of me).. as you wish me to explore my deepest heart, listen carefully to what it's trying to tell, and reveal it to the world via this very simple blog.. so here it goes, babe! :)

For my dearest man,
I know I might disappoint you when you know that this is such a very simple note. It's not a beautiful poem you wish me to author. It doesn't even rhyme. This is just a simple way for me to speak how I feel about you, starting from the surface of my mind until the deepest of my heart

~ You are good looking, you really are.. You get me stunned ~
~ Among all guys' smiles I see, your smile is the sweetest and it catches my eyes most of the time ~
~ You smell awesome.. I don't think it comes from your perfume.. Don't ask me, I have no idea either ~
~ When you're drunk, you may seem dumb but in a cute way.. Please don't get drunk too often :) ~
~ O yeah, the way you express your ideas and present it in front of us.. It shows how hard and responsibly you do your jobs ~
~ Actually, it's the way you talk.. Simply shows that you're so polite and gentle ~
~ Do you have any idea why I laugh myself hard seeing the way you choose your words? YOU ARE SO DAMN FUNNY.. Just admit it, you're talented in a special way.. You know what I mean :P ~
~ You're the coolest man I've ever known for the way you react, baby ~
~ You're the most comforting person I ever lean on for the way you listen to me and hug me when I'm about to cry  ~
~  Helpful, diligent, and friendly.. Yes, dear. That voting says the truth.. ~
~  When you sing to me that 'Untitled' song by Maliq & D' Essential, oh God, I swear my heart almost stops beating.. ~
~  The way you reveal your feelings towards me in a very weird and unique way, it makes me undeniably happy.. ~

~ errr... ~

Okay, I must admit now. I'm getting confused about what more to say.. 
Could you please see my heart or simply see and feel what my heart is trying to tell you?

I'm just so in love with you, my dearest man..Happiness just easily happens when I'm with you... And I'm so glad to know that every little thing you do could simply drive me crazy about you..

well, I heart you, my dear man.
at least now you know that you finally succeed doing what this quote says “Hidup itu menjadi lebih berarti saat hidup itu bisa memberikan hidup kepada kehidupan yang lain.”.  :)

posted under , |

1 komentar:

belek said...

I knew this girl in love, very very lucky for the man having this girl like this. Hope this man can make the girl more happier when they united.

Newer Post Older Post Home

it's my suMMeR bReeZe.. :)

my dearest diary in which I can write to express the way I feel deepest inside.. it may reply with silence but it surely listens the best.. :)

kindly listen.. :)


Recent Comments