Everything about you

I love your eyes..
I love the way you look at me
and how you always can make me feel so blessed
to be loved by someone so extraordinary like you... :)


I love your smile..
I love the way you laugh out loud
when you hear my jokes or when I fake your "weird" behavior
and how you can always make me feel that
there is always someone so special like you listening to me.. :)


I love the palms of your hands..
I love the way you touch me,
the way you punch me so softly, the way you tickle me,
the way you try to drag and hold me so close and tight
and how it can always make me feel so warm
just to stay beside you.. :)


I love the moments I spent with you..
the unique terms we create together..
I love your voice..
I love your smell..


I just love everything about you.. I'm crazy about it.. and I'm missing you so much.. =,=

posted under |

0 komentar:

Newer Post Older Post Home

it's my suMMeR bReeZe.. :)

my dearest diary in which I can write to express the way I feel deepest inside.. it may reply with silence but it surely listens the best.. :)

kindly listen.. :)


Recent Comments