What more can I give to you?

So this I promise u :


~ anytime u feel so lonely, u don't need to look for me.. coz u know i'll always be there for you.. I promise I will not go anywhere without you ~
~ anytime u feel so down, u can always count on me.. my shoulder is forever yours.. I may not always be able to cheer u up, but I promise that I'll help u find a thousand reasons to smile ~
~ anytime u feel stressed out, u can be mad at me.. u can yell at me.. u can speak ur mind to me.. I promise you I'll always let u have me even when u're being the worst version of yourself.. ~
~ anytime u feel happy, I may not be the first person coming to ur mind.. but still u must know, I promise you I'll be always the first person who feels happy for it and struggle for ur happiness, even if it's without me ~
~ anytime u get ur tummy aches, I may not be the doctor who can give u the best medicine.. but I promise you I'll always shower you with my attention and caring ~
~ and if I'm lucky and blessed enough when God let me be the one who builds home with you, who spends the rest of lifetime with you, who dies with you, I'll promise you I give u my life and my death, my love, my prayers, my everything to make you the happiest person in the world ~


I <3 u... ^^

posted under |

0 komentar:

Newer Post Older Post Home

it's my suMMeR bReeZe.. :)

my dearest diary in which I can write to express the way I feel deepest inside.. it may reply with silence but it surely listens the best.. :)

kindly listen.. :)


Recent Comments